IMPROVE THE PERFORMANCE AND SAFETY OF YOUR DRINKING WATER SYSTEM
AQUADVANCED® Water Networks is a real time software solution dedicated to the management of the performance of drinking water networks and to the preservation of water resources. It is an efficient management tool for operators and local authorities, which, thanks to the complete monitoring of the network in real time, allows to improve the detection and management of problems and to act directly on the reduction of water losses and the control of water quality.
OPTIMISE YOUR WASTEWATER AND RAINWATER MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
AQUADVANCED® urban drainage is a real time software solution dedicated to the monitoring and control of sewerage networks. Thanks to the processing of meteorological data, information from different sensors on the sewerage system, and advanced algorithms, the solution allows to anticipate and prevent floods, control the quality of discharges into the receiving environment, while optimising the existing regulation and treatment infrastructures.
• Singapore: optimising of the Marina Dam operations, to maintain reservoir levels during heavy rains
• Biarritz: over 40% reduction in wastewater discharged into bathing water
AQUADVANCED® Production, Transport & Energy
OPTIMIZE THE MANAGEMENT OF YOUR DRINKING WATER SYSTEMS
AQUADVANCED® Energy optimizes the drinking water distribution system by improving in real time the operational efficiency, by reducing the energy expenses and by reducing the environmental footprint. This solution allows to reach up to 20% savings on energy consumption costs. The Production and Transport modules of AQUADVANCED allow an optimized predictive management of drinking water production and transport systems.
• Continuously adjusted water production and 24/24h supply secured
• Operational and energy efficiency: reduction of energy costs by up to 20% and extension of equipment lifetime
• Limiting the carbon footprint of water production and supply
• Tarragona - Spain: 15% reduction in energy costs, saving $1 000 000
• Peel region - Canada : 5,600 tonnes of greenhouse gas emissions saved
REAL-TIME, 360° CONTROL OF WATER AND SANITATION PLANT PERFORMANCE
AQUADVANCED® Plant is a decision support system dedicated to operators for the continuous improvement of the performance of drinking water and wastewater plants. Thanks to this modular and customizable digital platform, operators comply with water quality regulations while optimizing operating costs through detailed monitoring of assets and their interactions.
• Real-time monitoring and precise analysis of compliance, effectiveness of interventions, operating costs and treatment process efficiency, etc.
• Early detection of deviations, contextual alerts and risk anticipation of process and equipment anomalies
• Smart alarm management: urgency allocation, filtering and grouping
• Analysis and performance overviews customised for each operator
• Real time, multi-plant dashboard shared among stakeholders
• Preventive maintenance, tailored to the condition of the equipment
• Equipment ageing modelling and calculation of replacement strategies
• Calculation of optimised operational strategies
• Modules for treatment process optimisation and control
• Optimised consumption of energy and reagents
Advantages for drinking water:
• Adaptation to the specificities of each plant's processes
• Optimum reagent dosage injection
• Water quality compliance monitoring
• Optimisation of membrane maintenance
Advantages for waste water :
• Treated water compliance monitoring
• Optimisation of the main treatment processes in each area (water, sludge, air)
• Real-time monitoring of equipment conditions to predict required maintenance and prioritise replacements
• Dispersion systems for odor nuisances
• STEP Biarritz: detection of an energy over-consumption by a ventilator resulting in some 14% saving over 75 000 kWh/year
AQUADVANCED® Well Watch
MANAGE DRILLING SITE PERFORMANCE IN REAL TIME
AQUADVANCED® Well Watch is the first global solution to continuously monitor and optimise the performance of wells and their pumps.
• Dashboard of the key performance indicators of the pump and the well
• Overview of the well field with data updated daily, alerts and links to ‘’open data’’ hydrogeological data sources
• Record of maintenance operations and planning of future operations
• Preservation and optimisation of access points
• Use of well-adapted regeneration protocols as a per required frequencies
• Increase of wells and pumps lifespan
• Reduced operating and investment costs
• Well-managed water ressource and sustainable availability of underground resources
• Controlled water resource and secured access to underground resources
• Optimisation of maintenance plans
AQUADVANCED® Waterways, the digital solution for an optimized management of aquatic environments
Thanks to the analysis of data collected through real-time measurement equipment, weather forecasts and numerical models AQUADVANCED® Waterways enables efficient management of hydraulic systems and the prediction of hydrometeorological phenomena. It offers a complete vision of the hydraulic and hydrological situation of a watershed in real time, the quality of surface water and the functional state of structures.
Digital solution for optimizing the performance of waste-to-energy plants
Waste Advanced is a digital application dedicated to optimizing the performance of waste-to-energy plants. It is a real decision-making tool for management and operations managers and complements the systems already in place. It allows users to adjust the management actions of the units they are in charge of, with the guarantee of a better stability of the whole process. Thanks to the global vision it offers and the predictive analyses, the intelligent platform makes it possible to anticipate anomalies and reduce hazards. Thus, interventions for dispensable curative maintenance actions are reduced, and preventive and predictive operations are better prepared and optimized. With more anticipation, it is now possible to control performance, reduce maintenance costs and reagent consumption.
Real-time performance hypervision
Economic and operational performance
Anticipation of malfunctions and drifts
Smart Metrology Services
Guarantee the quality and reliability of your metrology data
Smart Metrology Services is an expert service dedicated to metrology data quality. The quality and reliability of data are essential to the achievement of operational objectives of operators. Thanks to the continuous and automatic analysis of your data and intelligent algorithms, the solution allows you to detect sensor drifts or computer anomalies. As a real decision-making aid, the tool also characterizes suspected malfunctions and proposes maintenance actions.
Increased operational performance
Compliance with contracts and regulations
Health and safety
The intelligent, standardized control cabinet for optimized remote control of pumping stations
Armele is an intelligent and standardized electrical cabinet that allows you to monitor and maintain all your pumping stations remotely. Designed to control pumping stations with 1 to 3 pumps (from 1.5 to 15 kw), it is compatible with all types of pumps using a frequency converter. For fast and consequent gains, this solution makes it possible to solve the most frequent problems, such as the repeated clogging of pumps, the fast accumulation of floating debris and sediments in the stations...
Armele is equipped with a PLC to optimize the local control and also allows a remote control / monitoring