IMPROVE THE PERFORMANCE AND SAFETY OF YOUR DRINKING WATER SYSTEM
AQUADVANCED® Water Networks is a dedicated solution to real-time monitoring of drinking water supply networks, acting on operational efficiency levers (performance, leak detection, quality) to deliver excellent services at lower cost. This solution gives sense to your data (compatible with all sensors).
OPTIMISE YOUR WASTEWATER AND RAINWATER MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
AQUADVANCED® Urban Drainage is a Real-Time monitoring solution for sanitation systems, flood prevention, natural environment conservation and optimisation of existing regulation and treatment infrastructures.
• Collection and processing of data from sanitation networks, using sensors and devices: flow meters, rain gauges, outlets, pumping stations
• Geographic dashboard or real time rainwater and wastewater network synopsis
• Regulatory compliance reports (periodic or on-going diagnosis)
• Event detection (blockages, clear water infiltration etc.)
• Weather forecasting and rainwater volume monitoring with radar visual display
• Forecast for heavy rains and risks of overflow in natural environments or networks, and/or pollution risks to receiving environments (sea, river)
• Real-time optimisation of sanitation system storage and treatment capacity, with or without automatic sanitation system control
• Overall improvement in sanitation service quality and compliance with evolving environmental regulation
• Protection of population and assets against flooding risks coming from sanitation networks and rivers : anticipation up to 20 hours in advance
• Conservation of the natural environment's quality: up to 45% reduction in discharges per year
• Real-time bathing-water quality control, in sea and river environments
• Investment and financial performance optimisation: up to 50% reduction in expenditure on additional storage capacity
• Singapore: optimising of the Marina Dam operations, to maintain reservoir levels during heavy rains
• Biarritz: over 40% reduction in wastewater discharged into bathing water
CONTROL THE QUALITY OF DISTRIBUTED WATER IN REAL TIME
From its multi-parameter probe to real-time analysis of water quality data, AQUADVANCED® Monitoring is a comprehensive product for continuous monitoring of water quality in drinking water systems. It can be used either the overall monitoring of the water network, or for the targeted monitoring on sensitive areas or buildings (schools, hospitals, etc.). The multi-parameter measurement device may be permanently installed on the network or for a temporary period during high-exposure events for example.
• Study for optimal positioning of sensors
• Supply and installation of approved insertion probes measuring up to 7 physical-chemical parameters (chlorine, pH, conductivity, temperature, UV254, turbidity, TOC) and continuous measurement sensors for bacteria
• Patented autonomous power supply device using hydro power thanks to a ‘pico’ turbine
• Access to the AQUADVANCED® Water Networks platform for real-time processing of all data collected by quality sensors
• Real-time monitoring of water quality from the plant to the tap and immediate identification of accidental or malicious events
• Location and characterisation of the impact of an event: red water, turbid water, unusual consumption of chlorine etc.
• Support for the Water Sanitation Safety Management Plans (WSSP)
• Back-up of reinforced security devices in sensitive areas or consumers.
CONTROL THE ENERGY CONSUMPTION OF YOUR DRINKING WATER INSTALLATIONS
AQUADVANCED® Energy is the optimisation system of the drinking water supply system that increases operational efficiency in real time, in order to reduce energy costs and reduce the environmental footprint.
• Water demand forecasts updated every 30 minutes
• Continuous updating of electricity supply prices
• Calculation of production schedules optimised according to the condition of the equipment, demand, electricity prices and reservoir drawdown zone
• Simulation module for calculating operating strategies, comparing them and estimating their operational impact
• Transmission of commands to the central supervisory system for immediate automatic control
• Continuously adjusted water production and 24/24h supply secured
• Operational and energy efficiency: reduction of energy costs by up to 20% and extension of equipment lifetime
• Limiting the carbon footprint of water production and supply
• Tarragona - Spain: 15% reduction in energy costs, saving $1 000 000
• Peel region - Canada : 5,600 tonnes of greenhouse gas emissions saved
REAL-TIME, 360° CONTROL OF WATER AND SANITATION PLANT PERFORMANCE
AQUADVANCED® Plant is a decision support system for continuous improvement of drinking water and water treatment plants performance. The real-time dashboard is customisable and allows simultaneous collaboration between different stakeholders to optimise business processes while ensuring regulatory compliance.
• Real-time monitoring and precise analysis of compliance, effectiveness of interventions, operating costs and treatment process efficiency, etc.
• Early detection of deviations, contextual alerts and risk anticipation of process and equipment anomalies
• Smart alarm management: urgency allocation, filtering and grouping
• Analysis and performance overviews customised for each operator
• Real time, multi-plant dashboard shared among stakeholders
• Preventive maintenance, tailored to the condition of the equipment
• Equipment ageing modelling and calculation of replacement strategies
• Calculation of optimised operational strategies
• Modules for treatment process optimisation and control
• Optimised consumption of energy and reagents
Advantages for drinking water:
• Adaptation to the specificities of each plant's processes
• Optimum reagent dosage injection
• Water quality compliance monitoring
• Optimisation of membrane maintenance
Advantages for waste water :
• Treated water compliance monitoring
• Optimisation of the main treatment processes in each area (water, sludge, air)
• Real-time monitoring of equipment conditions to predict required maintenance and prioritise replacements
• Dispersion systems for odor nuisances
• Los Angeles (West Basin) Water Recycling Plant: optimising of coagulant injection to eliminate turbidity in the clarifier (reduction in OPEX coagulants by 30%)
• STEP Biarritz: detection of an energy over-consumption by a ventilator resulting in some 14% saving over 75 000 kWh/year
THE LEADING SOLUTION IN DATA MANAGEMENT FOR OPERATIONS IN THE ENVIRONMENTAL AND ENERGY SECTORS
AQUACALC™ is a management software package, designed by and for operators, for collecting, processing and long-term storing operating data. It provides useful information, well-adapted to the operation, through a fully shared and clear overview. Originally designed for the water management, AQUACALC™ suits also the needs of companies in the solid waste and energy fields.
• Multiple-source data acquisition
• Data validation and processing
• Calculation of industry data based on acquired data
• Drawing up of KPIs and high added-value reports
• Publication and sharing of multi-media data
• Massive amounts of data from multiple and diverse sources, collected by a single tool
• Traceability and security in all operations performed using the data
• On-going monitoring of operations
• Personalised, tailored assessments for every user
• Long-term data storage, based on the highest standards and best products (Oracle Database, Microsoft SQL Server, Postgres SQL)
• Storengy (1st operator of energy storage in Europe) : AQUACALC™ manages millions of metering data generated by the activities of 14 underground gas sites in France.
• Grand Nancy (France): AQUACALC™ optimises the management of 8,000 variables within the framework of water and sanitation network management.
AQUADVANCED® Well Watch
MANAGE DRILLING SITE PERFORMANCE IN REAL TIME
AQUADVANCED® Well Watch is the first global solution to continuously monitor and optimise the performance of wells and their pumps.
• Dashboard of the key performance indicators of the pump and the well
• Overview of the well field with data updated daily, alerts and links to ‘’open data’’ hydrogeological data sources
• Record of maintenance operations and planning of future operations
• Preservation and optimisation of access points
• Use of well-adapted regeneration protocols as a per required frequencies
• Increase of wells and pumps lifespan
• Reduced operating and investment costs
• Well-managed water ressource and sustainable availability of underground resources
• Controlled water resource and secured access to underground resources
• Optimisation of maintenance plans