We provide our communication infrastructure for professionals and manufacturers, so they can benefit from previously deployed networks, accelerating the implementation of their IoT projects and achieving cost savings. The network is controlled by our team and we provide you with useful data for implementing your smart project.
The communication technology developed over the past 10 years is fully compliant with the European Standard EN13757 for the M-Bus application. It is used by GRDF and SUEZ to connect their 15 million smart meters. Since 2017, the technology based on 169MHz radio frequency has been supported at the international level by many members in Norway, China, ... trough the Wize Alliance"
• Studies on regional needs and specific characteristics
• Provision of smart infrastructures
• Network supervision and remote management of meters/sensors
• Raw data collection
• Use of Wize technology: tested over 10 years, widespread, international deployment
• IoT project cost reduction
• Optimisation of project implementation schedule
• Subcontracting of IoT network supervision
We are a water and energy smart meter infrastructure developer and our team provides you with end-to-end support: equipment supply, communication network deployment with Wize technology, operations supervision, data collection and transmission.
With over 10 years’ experience and more than 4 million smart meters, our range of products and services suppliers for water, gas and electricity suppliers. ON’connect™ metering is compatible with all the major manufacturers’ meters, in full compliance with the European standard EN13757.
• A bidirectional solution
• Guaranteed 12-year smart meter lifespan
• Alerts and operational features for water management (calibration, wear, water backflows, freezing, blocking, breakage)
• Consumption assessments
• Native interfacing, using market-leading billing software
• Water consumption data integrated into AQUADVANCED® Water Network software, for performance monitoring
• Secure end-to-end solution
• Automatic and remote water-energy consumption readings
• Reliable metering
• Improved customer management
• Aguas de Barcelona - Spain: 1.4M of communicating water meters
• Water Service Corporation - Island of Malta: 250,000 communicating water meters
• OVAK, Ostrava - Czech Republic: 32,000 communicating water meters
• Régaz, Bordeaux - France: Supply of the communication network for 235,000 gas meters
• Le Mans Metropole - France: 120,000 meters
• Mulhouse - France: 40,000 meters
• Mont de Marsan - France: 28,000 communicating water meters
• GRDF - France: specification of the communicating chain of 11 million communicating gas meters
Resulting from a partnership with Hydrelis, ON’connect™ switch allows you to cut off the water supply to your buildings remotely in the case of a leak.
• Water consumption monitoring
• Setting up alerts
• Automatic and remote management of power supply to buildings, depending on usage (weekends, nights, holidays, etc.)
• Security at facilities
• Real-time prevention of suspected leaks
• Mitigation of water damage consequences
• Water expenditure control
• Hydrelis provide support to numerous property-owning companies (SNCF, Orange, EDF and Unibail, etc.)
• A great number of manufacturers place their trust in Hydrelis, such as ERDF, Schneider and RATP
Placed on any type of container (voluntary waste drop-off points, skips, waste bins, etc.), the sensors allow data to be collected and analysed in order to optimise collection truck itinary.
• Geographical locating of containers
• Container fill-level measurement
• Calculation of optimised routes for collection trucks
• Eradication of cases of overloaded containers
• Maintenance of cleanliness and safety of public areas
• Maintenance of the collection truck fleet
• Minimising the number of trucks on the roads
• Fuel expense savings
• Reduction of CO2 emissions
• Plaine Commune - France: more than 1000 voluntary contribution terminals equipped
• La Rochelle - France: 1,200 probes
• Toulon - France: 2,800 sensors
• Tours - France: 1400 sensors
• SIREDOM - France: 3,500 sensors
Water consumption is a reliable indicator of tourist accommodation occupancy. ONconnect™ tourism is a service to analyse and forecast a region’s visitor attendance, based on tourist accommodation occupancy rates and is available for cities where smart water meters are deployed. Crossed-referenced with Open Data (school holidays, weather forecasts, etc.), the solution provides data on peak periods and forecasts visitor numbers to adapt and improve services for users.
• Real-time mapping of tourist accommodation occupancy levels, by region and duration of stay
• Up to 7-day forecast overview of a region’s visitor numbers
• Estimate of financial revenue, based on an average basket of expenditures
• Real-time data on a city’s peak visitor periods
• Forecast tourist attendance over a finite period
• Estimate tourist revenue for a season
• Adapt public services according to the attendance: public transport and mobility, safety, works planning, waste collection, etc.
• Optimise and allocate tourist accommodation on offer
• Diversification and development of tourist services
• Biarritz:the population is 4 times higher in summer than in winter
• Les 2 Alpes: water consumption is 6 times higher during the ski season
Thanks to smart water meters, communities can support isolated senior citizens in their region. Water data help to identify their needs, preventing behaviour that entails risk and facilitating home care. ON’connect™ generation helps seniors to maintain at home and to conserve their habits while ensuring their well-being.
• Mapping of supported people in the region
• Detailed dashboard of consumption by resident
• Adjustable, customisable alerts for all residents (sleep, hygiene, hydration)
• Smartphone App for use by families and carers
• Home support coaching
• Preventive supervision of independence impairment
• Real-time information for families and carers
• Decision support in relation to activities undertaken by the community (hot and cold weather plans, friendly call service,...)
• Nice: the equipment of a specialized residence enables to detect sleep disorders and early symptoms of neuro-degenerative illnesses.
Two-thirds of water used requires heating beforehand (baths, showers, washing machines...). The energy expenditure needed to heat it doubles its cost, making hot water for cleaning a major household expenditure. This is also the usage which has the most adverse effects on the environment, since hot water accounts for more than 75% of the domestic water carbon footprint. Based on data from smart water meters, ON'connect™ coach offers consumers daily consumption monitoring and alerts in the event of suspected leakage. The detailed statistical analysis of water usage provided by ON'connect™ coach also makes it possible to offer straightforward, customised advice about expenditure on domestic hot water. Thanks to ON’connect™ coach communities add value to their water public service by providing inhabitants with a web application.
• Real-time consumption monitoring
• SMS and e-mail alerts in case of suspected leaks or over-consumption
• Daily analysis of household water consumption in different types of usage: watering, baths, showers, laundry, toilet ...
• Customised advices to reduce domestic hot and cold water consumption and saving estimations.
• Accurate information on daily household water consumption by use
• Limitation of leakage consequences
• Savings on water and energy bills
• Reduction of household carbon footprint
• Valenciennes - France: 80 000 users
• Maubeuge - France: 47 000 users