SUEZ supports the development of cities around the world through its historic businesses of water and waste management.
SUEZ Smart Solutions, a subsidiary of the Group, offers intelligent solutions and expertise to support the environmental and digital transformation of territories.
We integrate data collection solutions (communicating meters, sensors) to feed digital models and real-time applications in order to evolve towards a reasoned use of resources and resilience in times of crisis.
Job description :
- Product Owner of the AQUADVANCED® Water Networks solution Production & Transport modules. Functional responsibility of the product: in collaboration with the Technical Manager, the Activity Manager and the Product Manager, he defines the detailed product roadmap, writes or has written functional and technical specifications, evaluates the detailed budget, follows the implementation, ensures the interface with the development teams (realization of the backlog and realization and/or framing of the specifications, follow-up and/or realization of the tests), validates the product. Co-manages the product committees.
- Deployment of the Aquadvanced Water Network Production & Transport and Aquadvanced Energy products: project management in France and internationally, interface with customers, analysis of prerequisites, coordination of technical deployment, parameterization and business configuration of the application, integration of hydraulic models, data analysis, user training, support and monitoring of Aquadvanced products deployed in France and internationally.
- Second level user support
- Support to the sales team: demonstrations, contribution to calls for tenders.
- IT development capabilities for small functional evolutions of our applications would be a plus.
- Higher education (BAC+5)
- Knowledge in hydroinformatics (computer science applied to water professions, hydraulic modelling, ...),
- Knowledge in applied mathematics, optimization techniques and machine learning
- A first experience in the deployment of computer applications and development would be a plus.
- Mastery of issues related to production and transport networks of drinking water,
- Matlab / Python / R development skills
- Knowledge of programming languages (C#, HTML5, ...),
- Knowledge of GIS software (QGis, , ...),
- General knowledge of information systems and computer deployment (Windows, Linux, installation of tools, Web services, API, ...)
- English (read and written, spoken).
Submit your application directly to us by email at email@example.com
(CV + cover letter)